At Home Barre Workouts are easy to do especially with Freestanding portable ballet stretch barre – the Vita Vibe BD48 Prodigy Series. Vita Vibe BD48 is a portable freestanding ballet barre bar for home use.
- 1 Related Products
- 2 STRETCHMAX - Leg Stretching for Ballet, Dance & Gymnastics Training
- 3 The PlumBand - Small, Powerful Ballet Stretch Band for Petite and Younger Dancer
- 4 Matlay Vinyl Dance Floor, 6'x4', Gray/Black
- 5 Ballet Is Fun TurnBoard - Pink (Official TurnBoard)
- 6 Some FAQs About The Vita Vibe BD48 Prodigy Series Portable Double Freestanding Barre
- 6.1 Are freestanding ballet barres sturdy?
- 6.2 How many people can use a freestanding ballet barre at one time?
- 6.3 Should I purchase a single or double barre?
- 6.4 Can I use a ballet barre for barre fitness?
- 6.5 Can the Prodigy Series freestanding ballet barres be folded for storage?
- 6.6 Are the Prodigy Series freestanding ballet barres easy to assemble?
- 7 Vita Vibe BD48 Ballet Barre Reviews
The Vita Vibe BD48 has double 4 foot wide barres each fully adjustable in height from 6″ to 46″ high. It comes with durable aluminum bars with powder coated silver finish, non-skid rubber feet. 1-1/2″ diameter bars are the optimum size for users of all ages. Extremely sturdy yet light weight and portable. Feet pivot flat for easy storage. Great for home or studio use.
Here are some of its features that will interest you and assure you that the Vita Vibe BD48 Freestanding portable ballet stretch barre is robust and safe to use at home. The Prodigy Series barres are a lightweight option for home or light commercial use. It can be a perfect barre workout at home equipment!
Vita Vibe BD48 is the perfect barre for ballet and dance along with popular barre programs such as The Bar Method, BootyBarre, Balanced Body, and other programs that utilize a ballet barre. Or home barre workout!
– Strong yet lightweight 1-1/2″ diameter, .065″ wall thickness aluminum barres
– Aluminum barre features an anti-microbial powder coated finish, available in your choice of 8 color options.
– The finish provides long lasting beauty and inhibits the growth and transmission of harmful microbes.
– Add your name to the crossbar with vinyl lettering (optional) (Vinyl lettering will be black or white depending on barre color.
– Adjustable height ranges from 6″ up to 46″ off the floor surface
– Engineered composite clamps have two sure-grip hand knobs and are strong and easy to adjust
– Non-slip rubber feet provide a good grip without risking damage to floor surfaces
– Feet pivot flat for easy storage
– Available in 4ft to 8ft double bar widths
– Designed for home and light commercial use
– No tools needed for set-up
With this portable ballet barre you will enjoy the benefits of barre workout!
Some FAQs About The Vita Vibe BD48 Prodigy Series Portable Double Freestanding Barre
Are freestanding ballet barres sturdy?
Freestanding ballet barres are intended for use in keeping balance during ballet/dance exercises. They are not intended to hold one’s weight especially when pulling or pushing against the barre. The barre should not be used as a crutch. Downward weight is OK as that will not push the barre over.
In ballet, learning to use a freestanding ballet barre without tipping it over is a benefit, as it helps to improve one’s balance and strengthen one’s core. We sell many ballet barres to many satisfied customers around the world who are using them for ballet purposes.
How many people can use a freestanding ballet barre at one time?
This will depend entirely on what they are doing at the time. If they are just holding onto it with one hand, you can fit more than if they are doing leg stretches. Typically a 4′ barre is recommended for use by just one person. For barre lengths over 4′, generally allow 2′ per person. The barres may be used on both sides.
Should I purchase a single or double barre?
A double barre is beneficial when there are multiple users of different heights. (ie. a teacher and a student) Even for a single user, having the second barre is a luxury so that you can have both barres set at heights you desire without needing to change them.
Can I use a ballet barre for barre fitness?
For some barre fitness programs a ballet barre will work fine, particularly if you are using the barre to replace using the back of a chair. The ballet barre is intended to be used to keep one’s balance and is not designed to bear full body weight, so if you are using it just to keep your balance it will work fine.
Other barre fitness programs are more strenuous and require pushing and pulling and weight bearing which a freestanding ballet barre cannot withstand. For those programs, we recommend a wall or floor mounted barre or a FIT Barre™ freestanding Fitness Barre.
Can the Prodigy Series freestanding ballet barres be folded for storage?
They do not “fold”. For the Prodigy Series, you may loosen the knobs on the feet and pivot the feet sideways to store the barre flat, under a bed or leaned against a wall.
Are the Prodigy Series freestanding ballet barres easy to assemble?
Yes, they are easy to assemble and disassemble as required. The Prodigy Series barres have clamps with hand knobs/handles, and no tools are required for assembly. Watch how easy it is to assemble the Vita Vibe BD48 portable ballet bar.
Vita Vibe BD48 Ballet Barre Reviews
Here are some Vita Vibe ballet barre reviews from buyers and users. You see that the Vita Vibe BD48 is perfect for all ages as some reviews mention that they have purchased it for their 11 year olds. With it you can perform several barre workout exercises with ease!
I like it, very useful
Good Sturdy Product – Very easy to assemble, sturdy, and serves its purpose well for me (ballet-type exercises and barre workouts).
Great product – It’s perfect for my 11 year old daughter who loves to dance.
Easy to assembly and disassemble – easy to assembly and disassemble, pretty good stability and easy to adjust barr height. Highly recommend for dance students use at home
Great product! Perfect for my height 5 4″
Easily adjustable and very stable – This is a very thought out piece of equipment. It is extremely well made,easily adjustable and very stable. I really don’t know how I got along without it. Highly recommended.
Wonderful barre for the price! – This portable barre is wonderful! I bought it to use in my room, which has limited space- it is very easy to set up, is lightweight, and very helpful!
Easy to install – Easy to install, my daughter and I both have used it for a week now, it totally serves the purpose, however I hope the base is heavier, so the barre can be more stable, it’s not…
Bought this for our 11 yr old dancers birthday. She loves it!
Nice bar for the price – This was an affordable alternative for a ballet bar. It is a bit wobbly so you have to be careful when using it and the bottom will slide so it does require a bit of readjustment.
Vita Vibe BD48 Prodigy Series Portable Double Freestanding Barre makes it very easy to perform barre workouts at home with comfort.
For more reviews – Click Here
“wellnesspond.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazonsupply.com and myhabit.com.”
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. No product mentioned in this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All material provided is meant for educational purposes only and should not substitute for a medical consultation. All readers are strongly encouraged to consult and work with an experienced health-care practitioner.